Fr. Robert Barron’s Lenten Reflection echoes one of my earlier Lenten Blogs.
But thankfully, my friends gave me an interesting prompt: Post 15 random facts about yourself along with your best selfie and your worst selfie. So here goes!
- I am a Texan by choice, not by birth
- I have weird taste in music
- I love reading Jane Austen and books about her more than I can say
- I love listening to musicals and can get all the songs stuck in my head
- I like to knit
- I tend to cook the same things a lot, but I do experiment every now and then
- My first concert was Audrey Assad during her Fortunate Fall tour
- My favorite flowers are cherry blossoms, sunflowers, and roses
- I haven’t seen cherry blossoms in real life yet
- I have traveled to the Grand Canyon
- I went on a road trip
- Even though I’m 24, I still love listening to Taylor Swift
- I consider 13 to be my lucky number
- My first memory is of me climbing up a stairway of an old house
- I have lived on both the East and West coasts. I have yet to go North.
The selfie on the left was from a retreat. The selfie on the right is a “screenshot” of my 5 second-cameo at a news station that I interned at.